- If you are a high school senior attending an accredited institution next year or are currently age 18-22 attending an accredited institution, you qualify!
- You must become a member to register. You may fill out a membership application HERE
- Click hereto register for your scholarship
- Submit a 2-minute video about financial education (see ideas below) and share it on Facebook to get 1000 votes
- Understanding a credit score
- How to build your credit
- Benefits to getting pre-approved vs dealership financing
- The difference between a credit union and a bank
- What will the banking industry look like in 10 years?
- Your idea!
The first TEN applicants to reach 1,000 votes on our Facebook page will be awarded $1,000
In addition, winners in the following categories will be awarded $1,000:
- Most Creative
- Most Informative
- Board of Director’s Pick
- Most Entertaining
- Staff's Favorite
- Once you submit your video to the credit union, share it with friends and family to get 1000 votes.
- The voting will begin April 10th
- First 10 people to get 1000 votes will win!
- Winners in additional categories will be selected by judges May 1. Winners will be notified by May 5. Announcements will also be posted on the credit union Facebook page.
- We will have an awards photo following the announcement.
For official rules, click HERE